• Available in insulated 2 or 3-layer sandwich steel construction or non-insulated 2″ steel frame construction
• Two insulation options: polystyrene or Intellicore® providing R-values up to 18.4 (Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163)
• Swing-out appearance, overhead operation
• Long or short grooved panel designs with optional windows and decorative hardware
• Fivefactory finish paint colors or Ultra-grain® stained wood look (shown here)
• Ultra-Grain is a unique paint finish, available in Mediumand Dark Oak and Walnut wood-grains – available on 3-layer sandwich doors only.
• WindCode rated available
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® ELITE Series opener for these garage doors.
1. Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction.
2. 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4
• Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
• Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
• Patented Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
• Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Door sample shown in Standard White.
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)