GRAND HARBOR® COLLECTION
Carriage-house style garage doors, steel frame, insulation-optional.
• Woodgrain embossed 24-gauge, 2-inch steel frame + composite overlay
• Available in 3-Layer (insulated) and 2-Layer (non-insulated) options
• 2″ thick insulation provides a 6.3 R-value for improved energy efficiency and comfort (Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163)
• Swing out appearance, overhead operation
• Three series and six different designs with optional windows and decorative hardware for authentic carriage house appearance
• Four factory finish paint colors
• Lifetime door section warranty
• WindCode rated available
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® ELITE Series opener for these garage doors.
1. Smooth composite overlay
3. 1 5/8″ polystyrene insulation (optional)
• Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
• Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
• Patented Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
• Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Accented with decorative black wrought iron hardware, these doors have the appearance of a swing-out door, but offer the convenience of modern overhead operation.