- Three-layer insulated sandwiched steel construction (steel + insulation + steel)
- Two thickness options, 1 3/8″ and 2″
- Two insulation options: polystyrene or Intellicore®
- R-values range from 6.5 – 18.4
- Three panel designs to choose from: Elegant Long (shown here), Short or Flush
- Optional insulated or non-insulated windows
- Eight factory finish paint colors or Ultra-Grain®stained wood look
- WindCode rated available.
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® ELITE Series opener for these garage doors.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength and durability. Read More.
Decorative panel edging and natural embossed woodgrain texture improve appearance close-up and from the curb.
- Painted steel surface simulates a real stained door without the need of staining and the ongoing maintenance of wood.
- Woodgrain runs horizontal on stiles and vertical on panels for an authentic, natural look.
- Available in Medium or Cherry finishes that complement Clopay Entry Doors, shutters and other exterior stained wood products.
- Exterior steel surface on an Ultra-Grain® painted door has a stucco texture to create a more natural woodgrain appearance.
- Ultra-Grain is not avalable on flush panel doors.
* Not available on 1 3/8″ polyurenthane models
Classic or decorative, Clopay has a window option to complement your home. You can choose from classic windows in single pane glass, Plexiglas or obscure glass for extra privacy. Or you can customize your residential garage door by adding a designer touch from our line of decorative windows and inserts. Learn more…